Work with me
I have been in your seat - the client looking to buy-in PR and Communications services. I know what it is like to compare retainers, hourly and day rates to try and work out which will add the most value to your business. So, to make it simple, I have created the following packages to pick and choose from:
Communications strategy development
£500 one off fee
Following a 1 hour Zoom video conference call where you will share your business objectives, I will produce a Communications strategy for you with a 12 month plan of potential PR activity to help promote your business.
Developing your business brand
£1,000 one off fee
I will work with you to develop the key messages to communicate your business and write the text content for your website to promote your offer in the best possible way.
The whole shebang
£3,000 a month for 3 months
A PR strategy can be critical to the success of a business. At the very least, good communications will let people know that your company (and its products or services) exists. And even after a purchase, sustained, strong messaging can turn one-time shoppers into loyal and happy fans. But many companies, limited on time and resource, don’t always get round to doing it properly.
This is for businesses of all shapes and sizes who want to create a buzz which goes further than their own digital marketing channels. I will work with you to define your goals and help you work out which communications tactics we should deploy to help you meet them, such as:
- Generate media coverage
- Launch a new product or service
- Raise brand awareness
- Reputation management
- Business award entries
Depending on what you want to achieve, I will work with you to develop your vision and communications objectives, identify the opportunities and challenges facing your wider industry and more locally for your specific business, and work out the communications approach that will best suit you.
Together we will craft the key messages you want to be known for and develop a 12-month plan of potential PR opportunities for your business. I will then deliver the first quarter’s activities for you during the three months we work together.
The package is for 3 months, which includes:
- Onboarding initial 1 hour video conference or F2F session to get to know you and your business
- Identify the appropriate communications approach for your business and develop a 12-month plan of PR opportunities
- Create a ‘tone of voice’ which you can implement in all of your business communications
- Monthly 60-90 minute VC or meeting to check-in on progress and see where your business is up to
- Delivery of communications activity specific to your goals
- Email/phone support in between formal calls - where you can ask me questions, run things past me, or just generally stay in touch
I offer a 3-month kick-start contract, with an option to retain my services after this time.
How to communicate in a crisis
£5,000 one off fee
Whatever the ‘what if’ scenario is that could damage your business reputation, let me help you respond quickly and confidently in the event of it occurring by preparing a crisis communications plan for you.
- Initial VC consulting and brainstorm session
- Review the biggest risks to your businesses reputation and potential scenarios
- Identify the audiences you will need to communicate with and how best to reach them
- Develop a crisis communications plan tailored to your specific needs
- Draft media statements for your worst-case scenarios
À la Kate
Bespoke solution for your needs
Prices start from £750
If you prefer the à la carte approach, let’s chat to see what your challenges, needs and goals are. We can then work together to create a bespoke package to meet your requirements.
The Comms Coach
As The Comms Coach, it is my mission to help equip you with practical tips and techniques that you can immediately put into practise to promote yourself and your business to get the profile you deserve.
As well as 121 mentoring support, you can access my expertise through an online course and a small group Mastermind. Please visit www.thecommscoach.co.uk to find out more.